At The Canadian Hedgehog Association, we want every hedgehog to
feel loved and wanted. It's not unusual for people to regret buying a
hedgehog. Some people just don't know how to care for them. One way
or the other, many hedgehogs need a new family and that's where we want to make
We are currently looking for people willing and able to take care of abandoned and sick hedgehogs in Canada.
There are a few conditions and restrictions when you apply. Please read them carefully and decide if you would be a good candidate.
1. You must be a Canadian resident of 18 years or older.
2. You must have 18 months or more of experience with hedgehogs.
3. You must have clean and adequate cages. Only one hedgehog will be allowed in a cage.
4. You must provide high quality food at all time.
5. You must be able to keep your hedgehog in quarantine for the first 21 days.
6. You must have an experienced veterinarian who will provide proper medical care if needed.
But most of all, you must love your animal.
If you think you are up to the experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, membership number and phone number.
We will contact you to let you know more about this new program.